At The Perpetual You, we believe women can create Joy, Ease, Fun, and Wealth in their lives and the lives of others -- just by being who they already are. We've been publishing an online magazine for two years and will be going to print in the summer of 2017. We seek an intern who has genuine interest in the fields of publishing, social media, marketing, and/or graphic design. Experience is helpful, but the most important criteria is alignment of your values with our professional atmosphere.
- Entrepreneurial Spirit
- Attention to Detail
- Assertive Communication
- Organization; Familiarity with Dropbox, Google Calendar, Evernote
- Experience with Social Media platforms, specifically Instagram + Pinterest
- Critical Thinking
- Growth Mindset + Creative Outlook
- Willingness to Take Risks
- Belief in the Power of Mindfulness, Positivity, and Collaboration
- Support of Women/Women's Lives
- Graphic design skills strongly preferred (Canva, Adobe suite)
- Marketing/PR familiarity + experience preferred
BENEFITS & PERKS
- Work with a designer and editor who are naturals in their field on a publication that is gorgeous, uplifting and life-changing!
- Tailor your assignment according to natural strengths and personalized growth intentions.
- Telecommute from anywhere, 5-7 hours a week (minimum).
- Be a changemaker.
THIS IS AN UNPAID ASSIGNMENT. 3 MONTH BASIS WITH POSSIBILITY FOR EXTENSION.